In two weeks, on Saturday August 9 and Sunday August 10 2014, the next in the Roundhouse beer fest series is coming back (hooray!).
You can't beat Summer day drinking, in the glorious outdoors at the Roundhouse. It will be nothing like these shots from the Winter festival:
- Steamwhistle - The lovely hosts. They really have the best swag a brewery can offer, eh?
- Flying Monkey - If they have even a portion of the offerings they had at Beer Fest this year, I'll be a happy lady!!
- Oast House Brewers - I got to try the Barn Raiser Country Ale at the Liberty Village Summer Beer Fest a couple weeks ago and I'm VERY stoked to get more. It was so fresh and flavourful, that I felt like I was on a hay ride, drinking the latest batch
- Beau's - I hope they have the Tom Green Milk Stout. Mmmilk stouts
- Great Lakes Brewery- I'm current obsessed with their Canuck Pale Ale
- Mill Street Brewery - I'm 50/50 with the 100th meridian, so having it outside in the sun will definitely be an easy way to get on board!
- Railway City - I always love seeing them at festivals. The Iron Spike is such a sessionable blonde
- Lake of Bays - Just love them. There's nothing else to it.
- Cameron's - I won a keg of their beer so I'm happy to re-sample the stock to decide what to get
- King Brewery, Black Oak, Wellington, Grand River, Niagara College, Neustadt Springs Brewery, Amsterdam
I'm yet to try these, so it's always a treat to go to one of these events and get something brand new!
- Big Rig (Ottawa)
- Highlander Brew Co (Algonquin park area!)
- Side Launch (Collingwood)
- Grand River (Cambridge)
- Publican House Brewery (Peterborough)
(It's super great)